- All faculty and staff are encouraged to get an official university photo made, and to update this photo every few years
- All university portraits are taken in the studio at Davis Hall
- Portrait sessions are held every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- To schedule a photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cost to you or your department for your photo
- The photographers recommend dressing in a solid color, but not white. Red is always a good choice!
- Once you have gotten your photo made, you should get an email with a link to download it. It should also show up in the directory automatically. If this hasn't happened after a week, email Nick and he can get the file for you
- Faculty and staff can edit the information that shows up on website directories at campuswebdata.uark.edu.
- Once you log-in with your uark ID and password, you should see your profile information, as well as a button to edit the information.
- Your name, phone number, office number and other information must be changed through WebBasis. These items are marked on campuswebdata.
Download U of A logos with the College of Engineering and department wordmarks
- College of Engineering
- Centers and Programs
- If you don't see your program or center here, or if you need a different version of your logo (black and white, reversed, etc.), contact Nick.
- Printed Letterhead (PMC order form)
- Envelopes (PMC order form)
- Digital Letterhead (download Word template)
- Put your event on the University Calendar. Be sure and check the College of Engineering category.
- To promote your event directly to the College, send an email with your event information to Nick, who can promote it through email and social media
- If you think your event might be worthy of media attention, contact Nick at least one month in advance to discuss a possible media advisory.
- Got good pictures of your event? Nick can submit a Newswire story afterwards, and you can post them on social media. If your department doesn't have a social media account, contact Nick to get your pictures on the college social media.
Editable PDFs--These are template you can edit with Adobe Acrobat
- Vertical Invitation Template with specific text fields
- Vertical Invitation Template without text fields
- Horizontal Invitation Template
- Nametag Template
- Fonts--These are the official university fonts that you will need to use our templates. Here are instructions on installing them
Web Content Managers
- Web Manager Basics--Everything a new Web Manager needs to know, including OU 101, an introduction to Campus Web Data and calendar training.
- OU Campus 101--Employees must schedule this training in order to get access to our web content management system.
- OU Campus 102--Web content managers can attend this training for further professional development.
- Site Improve--Web Content Managers can use this tool to find mispellings and broken links.
- Calendar 101
College of Engineering Printed Materials
- Strategic Plan Infographic
- Campus Priorities/Strategic Objectives
- Research Task Force Report Infographic
- 2018-19 Fast Facts
- 2018 Fact Book
Department and Program Information Sheets
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering