Engineering Shuttle Schedule
Engineering Research Center Shuttle Schedule
The ARTP Shuttle will operate between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. on weekdays during the fall and spring semesters. During the summer or other off-peak times, the shuttle will operate between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm. There will be no service during university holidays. The service will be one roundtrip every hour during the hours of operation.
Scheduled Departures and Map (PDF) – The ARTP Shuttle will depart the locations as follows:
- BELL – On the hour.
- ENRC – Every 8 minutes after the hour.
- CSRC – Every 10 minutes past the hour.
- These three stops will be the only stops that the shuttle will allow passengers to board or discharge.
- Be prepared to board the shuttle once it arrives at its stop.
- Due to vehicular or pedestrian traffic or construction restrictions, the shuttle may
be running behind. Please be patient.
To sign up for the ARTP Listserv, send email to: email@example.com from the email address that you wish to receive notices on, with NO subject and with message in Plain text (not HTML, which is the default format) in a single line as follows:
SUBSCRIBE ARTP-SHUTTLE (your first name) (your last name)
Example: SUBSCRIBE ARTP-SHUTTLE JANE SMITH
This is highly recommended so that you can stay informed of any changes of schedule due to inclement weather or other technical difficulties. In the event of any schedule changes or interruptions, you will receive an e-mail if you are signed up. Occasionally, interruptions are immediate due to uncontrollable circumstances, and there is no time to send a notice in advance.