Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship Program
The University of Arkansas, through the Arkansas Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation, is the recipient of an NSF Bridge to the Doctorate (BD) Fellowship program. Preference will be given to current or former LSAMP students, however all students from underrepresented populations may apply
- $32,000 annual stipend (two years)
- Tuition, fees and health insurance (two years)
- Individualized mentoring and support
- Research in state of the art labs with faculty coaching
- Participation in professional conferences
- Bachelor's degree in STEM
- Participation in undergraduate LSAMP program
- Meet minimum admissions requirement for specific graduate program.
For Fall 2022 enrollment apply by February 1, 2022.
Applicants must have past or current participation in an undergraduate LSAMP program to be eligible for funding.