College of Engineering
- Decision-making in Engineering Design
- Complex Systems and Complex Networks
- Decision-based Enterprise-driven Design
- Artificial Intelligence in Engineering Design
- Social Design and Manufacturing
- ME 4104 – Machine Element Design
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering, Xi’an University of Technology
- Z. Sha, Y. Huang, S. J. Fu, M. Wang, N. Contractor, Y. Fu, W. Chen, “A Network-Based Approach to Modeling and Predicting Product Co-Consideration Relations” , Complexity, Vol. 2018, Article ID 2753638, 14 pages, 2018.
- M. Wang, Z. Sha, Y. Huang, N. Contractor, Y. Fu, W. Chen, "Predicting product co-consideration and market competitions for technology-driven product design: A network-based approach", Design Science, Vol. 4, E9. 2018.
- J. H. Panchal, Z. Sha, K. N. Kannan, “Understanding Design Decisions under Competition using Games with Information Acquisition and a Function Optimization Experiment“, Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of the ASME, 2017, Vol. 139, Issue 9, pp: 091402 (12), 2017.
- Z. Sha, K. A. Moolchandani, J. H. Panchal and D. A. DeLaurentis “Modeling Airlines’ Decisions on City-Pair Route Selection Using Discrete Choice Models”, AIAA Journal of Air Transportation, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 63-73, 2016.
- Z. Sha, K. N. Kannan, J. H. Panchal, “Behavioral Experimentation and Game Theory in Engineering Systems Design”, Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 137, Issue 5, pp: 051405 (10), 2015.
- Z. Sha, J. H. Panchal, “Estimating Local Decision-Making Behavior in Complex Evolutionary Systems”, Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 136, Issue 6, pp: 061003 (11), 2014.
- Q. Le, Z. Sha, and J. H. Panchal, “A Generative Network Model for Product Evolution”, Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, Transactions of the ASME, Vol. 14, Issue 11, pp: 011003 (11), 2014.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Northwestern University
- ASME CIE Best Dissertation of the Year Award, 2017
- Open Educational Resources Award, University of Arkansas Libraries and the Global Campus, 2017
- Purdue College of Engineering Travel Award for Excellent PhD Candidate, 2014
- ASME Robert E. Fulton Best Paper Award, 2013
- ASME Computer and Information in Engineering Division Poster Award, 2013
- Purdue Graduate Student Government Travel Award, 2013
- NSF CMMI Conference Fellowship, 2012
- ASME DSCC Travel Award, 2011