Kevin D. Hall
College of Engineering
Walter E. Hicks and Blosson Russell Hicks Professorship for Infrastructure Engineering
- Transportation Pavements and Materials
- Pavement Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Pavement Construction Techniques
- Asphalt Mixture Design and Construction Optimization techniques for pavements and infrastructure management systems
- Distributed Multimedia based Highway Information System (MMHIS)
- Machine vision for automated condition assessment
- Application of intelligent computing, GIS and GPS to transportation management
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas
- Ph.D., University of Illinois
- Hall, K., Schwartz, C., 2018. Development of Structural Design Guidelines for Porous Asphalt Pavement”, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board.
- Hall, K. 2018. “Key Questions for Future Development of “Bottom-Up” Fatigue Analyses in the MEDPG,” Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Paper No. 18-01094, Washington, D.C.
- Amekudzi-Kennedy, A., Hall, K., Harding, T., Moll, A., Callahan, J. 2017. “Listening and Negotiation II”, American Society for Engineering Education, Proceedings of ASEE Annual Conference, Columbus, Ohio.
- Von Quintus, H., Hall, K., Fee, F., Coleri, E., Heitzman, M., May, R., Morian, N., Hajj, E. 2016. “Integrating Asphalt Mixture Design, Structural Design, and Construction Quality Control”, Transportation Research Circular, E-C209.
- Byram,D., Xiao, D., Wang, K., Hall, K., Li, Q., 2013. “Comparing MEPDG Distress Predictions to Automated and Manual Interpretations”, Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Paper No. 13-5260, Washington, D.C.