Clinton M. Wood
Associate Professor - ENGR
College of Engineering
Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering (Graduate)
- Ph.D, Civil Engineering, University of Texas, August 2013
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas, May 2009
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas, May 2007
- Grelle, G., Wood, C., Bonito, L., Sappa, G., Revellino, P., Rahimi, S., Guadagno, F. 2018, “A Reliable Computerized Litho-morphometric Model for Development of 3D maps of Topographic Aggravation Factor (TAF): the Cases of East Mountain (Utah, USA) and Port au Prince (Haiti)”, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 16 (5), 1725 – 1750.
- Rahimi, S., Wood, C. Moody, T., Mofarraj, B., Bernhardt-Barry, M., 2018. “The Combined Use of MASW and Resistivity Surveys for Levee Assessment: A Case Study of the Melvin Price Reach of the Wood River Levee”, Engineering Geology 241, 11 -24.
- Ghirmay, A., Wood, C. 2018. “Determination of Asbestos Cement Pipe Deterioration Rate using Accelerated Acid Degradation”, Journal of the American Water Works Association, 110 (6), 27 - 38.
- Wood, C., Cox, B., Green, R., Wotherspoon, L., Bradley, B., Cubrinovski, M. 2017. “Vs-based Evaluation of Select Liquefaction Case Histories from the 2010-2011 Canterbury Earthquake Sequence”, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 143 (9), 04017066.
- Wood, C., Cox, B. 2016. “Comparison of Field Data Processing Methods for Evaluation of Topographic Effects”, Earthquake Spectra, 32 (4) 2127-2147.