College of Engineering
- Advanced characterization of pavement materials
- Pavement maintenance and rehabilitation products
- Transportation Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Sustainability in Civil Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Pavement Structures (Graduate)
- Advanced Characterization of Materials (Graduate)
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Southeast University, Nanjing, China (2009-2010)
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL (2008)
- M.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI (2002)
- B.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI (2000)
- Jackson, A., Braham, A. Reducing Sample Size for Cold In-place Recycling Design and Testing, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 44, No. 4, July 2016.
- Hill, A., Braham, A. Quantifying Timing of Return to Traffic for Asphalt Cement Based Full Depth Reclamation Mixtures in the Laboratory, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, published online 2015.
- Braham, A., Steger, R., Lynn, T., and Pyle, R. Characterizing Compactability of High RAP and Warm Mix Asphalt Mixtures in the Superpave Gyratory Compactor, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 43, Issue 3, May 2015.
- Braham, A., Howard, I., Barham, J., and Cox, B. Characterising emulsion effects on aged asphalt concrete surfaces using Bending Beam Rheometer mixture beams, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, published online August 2014.
- Ni, F., Yang, S., Zhu, Y., and Braham, A. Capturing mixed-mode cracking of asphalt concrete using the Arcan test, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Vol. 15, Issue 1, January 2014, pp. 43-50.
- Braham, A., Mudford, C. The Development of Master Fracture Curves for Asphalt Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 11, November 2013, pp. 1631-1637.
- Braham, A., Howard, I., and Barham, J. Characterization of Emulsion Treated Asphalt Surfaces Using Bending Beam Rheometer Mixture Beams, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 41, No. 2, March 2013.
- Braham, A., Zofka, A., Li, X., Ni, F. Exploring the Reduction of Laboratory Testing for the Cohesive Zone Model for Asphalt Concrete. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Vol. 13, Issue 4, August 2012, pp. 350-359.