Andrew F. Braham
College of Engineering
- Advanced characterization of pavement materials
- Pavement maintenance and rehabilitation products
- Transportation Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Sustainability in Civil Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Pavement Structures (Graduate)
- Advanced Characterization of Materials (Graduate)
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Southeast University, Nanjing, China (2009-2010)
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL (2008)
- M.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI (2002)
- B.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI (2000)
- Wills, J., Caro, S., Braham, A. Influence of Material Heterogeneity in the Fracture of Asphalt Mixtures, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, online June 2017.
- Smith, S., Henrichs, C., Braham, A. Exploring Compaction Methods for Laboratory Performance of Full Depth Reclamation, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 45, No. 2, March 2017.
- Yang, S., Braham, A., Underwood, S., Hanz, A., Reinke, G. Correlating Field Performance to Laboratory Dynamic Modulus from Indirect Tension and Torsion Bar, Road Materials and Pavement Design, Vol. 18, Issue S1, January 2017, pp. 104-127.
- Yeung, E., Braham, A., Barnat, J. Exploring the Effect of Asphalt-Concrete Fabrication and Compaction Location on Six Compaction Metrics, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 12, December 2016.
- Jackson, A., Braham, A. Reducing Sample Size for Cold In-place Recycling Design and Testing, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 44, No. 4, July 2016, pp. 1698-1705.
- Yang, S., Braham, A., Wang, L., Wang, Q. Influence of Aging and Moisture on Laboratory Performance of Asphalt Concrete, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 115, July 2016, pp. 527-535.
- Yang, S., Braham, A. R-Curves Characterisation Analysis for Asphalt Concrete, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, online April 2016.
- Braham, A. Comparing Life Cycle Cost Analysis of Full Depth Reclamation versus Traditional Pavement Maintenance and Rehabilitation Strategies, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Jan 2016, Vol. 2573, pp. 49-59.
- Hill, R., Braham, A. Quantifying Timing of Return to Traffic for Asphalt Cement Based Full Depth Reclamation Mixtures in the Laboratory, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 44, No. 1, January 2016, pp. 555-564.
- Ryan, J., Braham, A. The Characterization of Foamed Asphalt Cement Using a Rotational Viscometer, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, December, 2015.