Engineering Shuttle Schedule
Engineering Research Center Shuttle Schedule
The ARTP Shuttle will operate between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. weekdays, excluding university holidays. The service will be provided one roundtrip every 30 minutes during the hours of operation with the following exceptions:
- Out of service between 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. for driver lunch.
- Out of service between 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. for driver shift change.
Scheduled Departures – The ARTP Shuttle will depart the locations as follows:
- ENRC – On the hour and half hour.
- CSRC – Every (5) minutes after the hour and half hour.
- BELL – Every 15 and 45 minutes past the hour.
- JBHT – Every 17 and 47 minutes past the hour (Note: The JB Hunt stop will now pick up at the Transit Bus Stop on Duncan Avenue, adjacent to the Harmon Parking deck. This change will minimize traffic congestion and improve safety for riders and pedestrians. The schedule will remain the same.)
Please Note: These four stops will be the only stops that the shuttle van may board or discharge passengers. The main routing of the van will be on the eastern perimeter of the campus to avoid campus construction projects and traffic congestion. Please contact A.J. Bellard at 575-7913 if you have any questions about the ARTP Shuttle.
To sign up for the ARTP Listserv, send email to: email@example.com from the email address that you wish to receive notices on, with NO subject and with message in Plain text (not HTML, which is the default format) in a single line as follows:
SUBSCRIBE ARTP-SHUTTLE (your first name) (your last name)
Example: SUBSCRIBE ARTP-SHUTTLE JANE SMITH
This is highly recommended so that you can stay informed of any changes of schedule due to inclement weather or other technical difficulties. In the event of any schedule changes or interruptions, you will receive an e-mail if you are signed up. Sometimes interruptions are immediate due to uncontrollable circumstances and there is no time to send a notice in advance. It happens sometimes.