We appreciate your interest in the University of Arkansas engineering students. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to fulfill your talent needs. Here are some of the ways you can connect with our students:
- Post Jobs – Current students and alumni can view your jobs on Handshake.
- Host a Booth at STEM Career Fair - Our bi-annual engineering career fair. You can also sponsor information sessions in the days leading up to the STEM and conduct interviews with our students during STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Career Fair (Formerly known as Engineering EXPO).
- Provide Internships and Cooperative Education—Our students get a hands-on education and you get the benefit of their skills and energy.
- Engage with Engineering Student Organizations—We have plenty of professional and honor societies that bring motivated students together.
- Sponsor the Engineering Career Awareness Program—Provide opportunities for deserving students.
- Partner with Researchers—Be a part of innovative engineering research.
- Give Tours of Your Facility—Let our students see what you have to offer.
- Sponsor Senior Design Projects—Engineering students can design products for you.
- Host Student Networking Events—Our students are eager to meet you!
For more information, contact Kelsey Lavigne at email@example.com.
Thanks to Our Employer Partners!